Vacancy - Automotive Vision Applications Engineer
Automotive Vision Applications Engineer
We are looking to recruit a vision applications engineer to join our team to support our growing work with vision sensors for the automotive production market. We are looking for a bright and hard working person who is able to learn quickly and ready to make a contribution to the company’s growth in our work with key automotive manufacturers.
The role will involve working at Meta specifying, designing and preparing our vision systems prior to installation. It will also involve working on the installation and support of these systems at our customers sites on the automotive production line.
The right candidate will be:
- quick to learn and able to quickly make a contribution to the company
- hard working
- able to demonstrate a commitment to the successful completion of projects
- flexible in their approach to accommodate requirements of automotive production
- able to work well in the automotive production environment
- able to communicate well with both colleagues and customers
- a good technical qualification
- have experience of the automotive production environment and equipment
- have experience with the use of vision sensors in this environment
- be computer literate and able to use standard PC applications
- have experience of programming and use of vision libraries, such as Sherlock.
- be able to demonstrate good spoken and written skills in English
- hold a full driving license for the UK
The role is UK based and will initially be working with our UK based customers. However, the role has the potential to experience working with international customers outside the UK in the future. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
The role is based in the offices of Meta Vision Systems in Abingdon and Eynsham, both not far from Oxford.
Please send your details to Jonathan Moore